About the Event
The event was a high profile annual conference organized by a quasi-government organization and its partners to bring together member countries, organizations, institutions, infrastructure actors, and stakeholders to strengthen the global discourse on disaster and climate-resilient infrastructure.
The fifth edition of this two-day interactive hybrid conference was held on April 4-5, 2023. The conference saw a gathering of over 90 global experts from more than 20 countries representing 50 global organizations, private sector, and academia who attended the event virtually through the Sarcon platform.
The client was in search of an event management platform that specialized in providing comprehensive event solutions for both virtual and hybrid events. The event was highly prestigious, with the Prime Minister’s office involved.
Since the conference was meant to engage decision-makers, thought leaders, academia and institutions from across the world, the organizers required a secure platform that could provide immersive event experience to both in-person and online participants.
The objective of conference was:
- To provide a platform for member countries to engage and contribute to the disaster and climate-resilient infrastructure solution and pathways.
- To provide networking opportunities for building partnerships and knowledge sharing
- Reducing the impersonal nature of the event and facilitating an effortless transition between the in-person and virtual event.
- Providing a dynamic, interactive, and immersive experience / fostering global audience participation throughout the event.
- Provide a much more robust and user friendly event than previous edition
When planning a hybrid event, connectivity and logistics are top priorities. After evaluating various vendors, it became clear to the client that Sarcon was the best platform for hosting the hybrid event. Sarcon’s commitment to privacy and security ensured that the client received the highest international standards of security and support.
Sarcon provided fresh penetration test and security scan reports, even handling short-notice testing without disrupting other events on the platform. Furthermore, Sarcon’s technology simplified the complexity of hybrid event planning and execution and offered a vast array of opportunities to personalize the event experience.
Sarcon helped the client to overcome the challenges of delivering an immersive event experience that ensured both in-person and online participants were well informed and engaged. In particular, the client appreciated how easy it was to customize the platform, and take advantage of our various features to create a unique environment with custom branding. Furthermore, our on-site support and security .